Match Thread: Middlesbrough v Queens Park Rangers FC

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Re: Match Thread: Middlesbrough v Queens Park Rangers FC

Post by UxbridgeR » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:17 am

BiscuitRanger wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:18 am
deadendjob wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:41 pm
Posted this in another thread, but here's the video of the Charlie incident. It was pretty obvious what he was doing.
Clear intent... poorly executed.

All joking and heat of the battle/passion arguments aside, this is unacceptable. Professional players should be professional at all times, at least put your back into it.
:lol:
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:20 am

Satch wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:32 pm
DroopStreetOldBoys wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:22 pm
It did look like a deliberate nut, but Hall's reaction didn't seem that of somebody who had just been assaulted. So maybe, just maybe, there was, at least a bit, of truth in the stop-start-momentum theory. I have noticed a lot of media going with the "what a twat Warnock is" angle, so hopefully that has taken a bit of the heat off.
I thought Austin definitely dropped it on him and tbf Hall could have made a much bigger deal of it. Fingers crossed we get away with it?
That's how I saw it too. Hall did him a favour by not rolling around holding his face, as a lot of players these days would have done.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:37 pm

I'm hopeful that as we haven't heard anything yet we might have got away with this one. My memory is violent conduct issues are usually dealt with before the next game but i may be wrong there.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:49 pm

Satch wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:37 pm
I'm hopeful that as we haven't heard anything yet we might have got away with this one. My memory is violent conduct issues are usually dealt with before the next game but i may be wrong there.
Rumours are that the EFL hate us so much that he will be sent off 10 mins into the Barnsley game.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

old pauline
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by old pauline » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:26 pm

Satch wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:37 pm
Looks like we have got away with it. To me it looked about as deliberate as if he was nodding one in at the near post from a corner. I almost expected him to run off and slide towards the corner flag.
Come on you Sooopa ........