Thoughts from yesterday...

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Thoughts from yesterday...

Post by Giorgio » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:57 pm

...another two halves match...WM got the wrong line up at first then he fixed it...but Thomas and Dozzell were not to start....
then about the singles...

- Chair: what a goal he scored...should Messi or Mbappe or Grealish score such kind of goal they would keep on showing it for days and weeks...

- uncle Albert: what a nice, enthusiastic guy he is. He shows how he loves playing for his beloved club. He ran and chased even lost ball and showed a great inspirational spirit...

- Jimmy Dunne: guess we have got another great Dunne on board. He looked solid at the back and dangerous when he came in front, missing a goal by a whisker....

- Charlie: he is older now and not so fast as he was in the past, but he is still a danger man in the box. Watch his movement on his goal, to create his space, moving away from the defender, going toward the ball and deflect it in...superb

- the bloody ref: such a useless prick. On the first minute one Rs ran away and then one Barnsley chap pulled him from the shirt...evident blatant foul, right in front of him...nothing given. i told my friend. "I hope I get it wrong but this ref is crap..." and I was right. How the foul on Johansen, from behind, directly on the leg, on a player running toward the goal, was not a straight red...?? Then to complete his farce the idiot gave a yellow to Barbet that was probably complaining....not to forget all the times he went to their keeper telling him not to waste time....show him a damn yellow and you will not need to speak to him again...

Anyway what a come back...that's why I love coming to LR.... :wink: :wink: :wink:
I heard a comment from the TV after Charlie's equalizer.."And that's QPR....when they are down ..they just keep coming back..!!!"

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Thoughts from yesterday...

Post by Satch » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:39 pm

i guess it goes both ways. Chair probably should have been on a yellow and probably should have got a straight red. The ref let a fair bit go on both sides.

WA Hoop
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Thoughts from yesterday...

Post by WA Hoop » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:34 am

Barnsley's Palmer shouldn't have still been on the pitch by the time he was subbed off on the hour mark! :evil:
Question everything.