QPR runners in the Great North Run

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

IJM
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

QPR runners in the Great North Run

Post by IJM » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:34 pm

I hope this doesn't come across as self-promoting, but if any fellow fans are watching the BBC coverage tomorrow morning, I just want to give a shout out for my son Simon, who will be running in his QPR runners vest no.2076.
Equally if any Rangers fans are in Newcastle and see him, please give a 'You R's' shout out to him to encourage him along the way.
Simon, like myself has a ST in the Ellerslie, which he has had for 20 years plus and loves showing off the team colours.
I hope this message doesn't get deleted, and thank you for reading.

bigbobb
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: QPR runners in the Great North Run

Post by bigbobb » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:12 am

I don't know about coming across as "self-promoting" - sounds much more like proud Dad syndrome - and why on earth not! :D

Well done Simon and hope you enjoy(ed) it!

aniclap aniclap aniclap
This time we'll get it right - just believe! :wink:

IJM
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by IJM » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:01 am

bigbobb wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:12 am
I don't know about coming across as "self-promoting" - sounds much more like proud Dad syndrome - and why on earth not! :D

Well done Simon and hope you enjoy(ed) it!

aniclap aniclap aniclap
Ah thank you, yes you are correct, it is proud Dad syndrome.

IJM
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by IJM » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:42 am

Well, my boy finished with a time of 1:17:52, which was excellent, and he met 2 other QPR fans there - you see we are here, there and everywhere !

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:24 pm

IJM wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:42 am
Well, my boy finished with a time of 1:17:52, which was excellent, and he met 2 other QPR fans there - you see we are here, there and everywhere !
...compliments...and 2 QPR fans are now traveling Puglia, the south of Italy, the heel of the boot.....and yesterday I met the players
of Taranto FC...speaking to one of them he told me that it would be his dream to come and play for us... :D :D :D