qprdot.org Forum Index qprdot.org
Message Board for QPR Fans - All Welcome!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Chat Room   Gallery
TB calling for more war.. this time Iran
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: TB calling for more war.. this time Iran Reply with quote

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/fisk/robert-fisk-blair-should-take-responsibility-for-iraq-but-he-wont-he-cant-2069231.html

what is it with this monster?

I have always wondered where his loyalties lie , if you look at the facts and listen to his words he is clearly doing Israel's bidding and getting rewarded for his treachery post Iraq rather handsomely.

News just in that in Dublin he has been pelted with shoes and eggs , how i bet the hundreds of thousands killed in Iraq wish they were able to get that treatment.

His comments on Iran are ridiculous and out of order , he doesn't control an army any longer yet he still thinks he can threaten a nation with military attack - am I missing something here?

He seems to not have learned any lessons and does not show any regret he is now living like a king as a result of his thirst for muslim blood - I would imagine Stan has a pic of old TB on the bedside table.
Micky
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't see this thread coming. Wink
Don
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: TB calling for more war.. this time Iran Reply with quote

W13hoop wrote:
I have always wondered where his loyalties lie , if you look at the facts and listen to his words he is clearly doing Israel's bidding and getting rewarded for his treachery post Iraq rather handsomely.

If he were to say "I hate Israel and love Palestine" you'd still claim it was 'clear' that he was in the pockets of the Israelis. It's not clear to most of us.

Like you, Blair is frighteningly certain of what's wright and what's wrong.
Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W13 doesn't seem concerned that Iran are doing their best to ferment war, with or without nukes, because he sides against Israel.

If he was "neutral", as he claims he is, then he certainly wouldn't be defending Iran & creaming himself of the much loved "good Dr".

Last edited by Stan on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
deepseahoop
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is slightly alarming that this comes from a middle eastern peace envoy though don't you think?
W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don words don't mean much , I judge Blair by his actions and he has solid previous.

Was the invasion of Iraq in British interests? or was there an outside entity that was applying pressure to attack Iraq long before 9/11?

The answer is a resounding yes - the neo conservatives and their project for a new american century outlined attacking Iraq and needing a new pearl harbour to garnish public support for more wars and invasions of Arab nations and hey presto months later 9/11 occurred and we have had nothing but bloodshed - NATO/western aggression ever since.

Look up the individuals behind the neo conservative movement and you will find an awful lot of dual national Israeli Americans who have held powerful positions in the US government.

Who are US and British soldiers dying for? If you believe the official line that they are there to keep us safer then that's your choice but personally I think that is complete BS.

In fact I think its making us less safer and more of a target as we are creating new potential terrorists by the die by killing thousands of civilians.

Netenyahoo quote "We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq,"
Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should also not let the thread starter get away with the title of the thread. This is what Blair said:

Quote:
"I am saying that it is wholly unacceptable for Iran to have nuclear weapons capability," he told poor old Andrew Marr. It was nec essary for the Iranians," quoth he, "to get that message, loud and clear."

Robert Frisk Laughing I wonder if he would have the gall call himself "neutral".
W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely deepsea... if this wasn't so serious it would be comic the fact that blair is supposed to be a peace envoy!

Orwell would be proud of that one.

war really is peace.

by way of deception thou shalt do war
W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i had the choice of a meeting with one of Blair netenyahoo or Dr Ahmadinejad I would choose Ahmadinejad every time.

Cue outburst from Stan calling me a hamas sympathiser anti semite blah blah Zzzzz
Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's no suprise. You've proudly told us that before.

Iran is doing as much as any other player in the Middle East to ferment war & stop peace. For starters, they are officially against the current peace negotiations.

Do you want war or peace? Are you in favour of or against the current peace talks?
Don
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W13hoop wrote:
Don words don't mean much , I judge Blair by his actions and he has solid previous.

I haven't read nearly as much as you on the subject. I'm a lot more parochial in my concerns. But I did find your remark above ironic. From what I've seen, you're doing naff all bar talking.
W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very much anti war.
I believe nations are entitled to defend themselves if under attack.

I do not support pre emptive war that we see at the moment , we have to go and get those guys before they do this or do that.

In the 21st century for the world to still have this backward mindset is shameful, the imperial ambitions of our nation and primarily the United States have not gone away.

The current peace talks are a complete sham , a photo opportunity to show the world that Israel and the states as the broker really do want to negotiate a peace settlement.

The realities on the ground do not reflect the words.

There can and will not be peace until Israel ends the Illegal settlements.
Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you're against these peace talks then, the same as the good Dr.

I'm sceptical aswell about them, but I firmly believe all & any talks & negotiations should be encouraged, not actively discouraged.

People who discourage them can only be described as anti peace. Therefore, the good Dr is anti peace.

W13hoop wrote:

There can and will not be peace until Israel ends the Illegal settlements.

for somebody who claims to be up on all this, that was a very ignorant comment. The settlements are just one of many legitimate issues from both parties. Solving that issue alone will not create peace.
W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't say I was against the peace talks , you did for me.

an ignorant comment? I think for Israel to sit at a table and talk about peace whilst their bulldozers are clearing territories for illegal settlements is a liberty - but this is no surprise as it is what Israel has done consistently throughout its shameful history.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/gilad-atzmon-bloody-memoir.html

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/lauren-booth-an-al-quds-day-letter-to-tony-blair-from-lauren.html

Iran is standing up to Israel and the west and we are heading towards a conflict that in my opinion could easily spark into WWIII which would be disastrous.

TB was able to take us to Iraq but it was hard work for him to get it done as there was vast opposition for obvious reasons , I cannot personally see how we will be drawn into participation on an attack on Iran unless there is a direct attack on us first.

Hearing TB drum the war drums again is like deja vu , we all know we were lied to about WMD and now its 'we must stop Iran getting nuclear weapons'

Why ? can they not be trusted with a nuclear weapon?

But Israel and Pakistan can ?

Surely if Iran did have nuclear weapons it would keep Israel in check and possibly lower the threat of war in the region.

Israel is the number one military power in the region and they do not want to lose that advantage but to me it looks like they are afraid of the consequences of Iranian attack.

All hell will break loose.

Cue the next 9/11 false flag required to permit the next decade of pre emptive invasions of sovereign nations that are not playing ball.
Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W13hoop wrote:
I didn't say I was against the peace talks , you did for me.

how can you admire a man so much who is anti peace?

W13hoop wrote:

Israel is the number one military power in the region and they do not want to lose that advantage

well duhh. Without that advantage Israel would not exist!! Of course they are not going to let it slip.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    qprdot.org Forum Index -> RAOIS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: