MOTD

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

PaulReilly1973
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

MOTD

Post by PaulReilly1973 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:22 pm

The highlights were less one sided then the actual game..
Harry says we will be OK no probs and alan just nodded in agreement.. what a difference a transfer window and 11 million pounds makes :O)
Drink Tyskie.. Its 5.6%, stronger the stella and has no after taste.Its available in all good shops and some really crap ones...

old pauline
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by old pauline » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:24 pm

In the long run I think we will be OK. Did you hear them talking about Sunderland ? They were really talking their stock up.
Come on you Sooopa ........

PaulReilly1973
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by PaulReilly1973 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:26 pm

indeed sunderland are the second coming and only bettered in europe my barcelona was the impression i was getting..
Drink Tyskie.. Its 5.6%, stronger the stella and has no after taste.Its available in all good shops and some really crap ones...

DW
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: MOTD

Post by DW » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:11 pm

PaulReilly1973 wrote:The highlights were less one sided then the actual game..
Harry says we will be OK no probs and alan just nodded in agreement.. what a difference a transfer window and 11 million pounds makes :O)
Maybe because the game was not as one sided as you thought.

Camberley R
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Camberley R » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 pm

DW wrote:
Indeed. Only one sided for the first 15-20 minutes.
Alan McDonald 1963-2012

scuberry
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by scuberry » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:21 pm

I have not and will not watch MOTD untill we win a game,how long am i going to have to wait ???

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:25 pm

possibly another month..
next year, we'll be champions..

qprgentina
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by qprgentina » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:19 am

I unashamedly love MOTD and I'm looking forward to watching the downloaded version tomorrow night with a cold one, I'm just pissed off that I now know that we didn't win, thanks to Scuberry.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

scuberry
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by scuberry » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 am

qprgentina wrote:I unashamedly love MOTD and I'm looking forward to watching the downloaded version tomorrow night with a cold one, I'm just pissed off that I now know that we didn't win, thanks to Scuberry.
Ha ha !! sorry about that,perhaps you should'nt look on mesageboards untill after you've viewed it !!!

BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by BiscuitRanger » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:14 am

scuberry wrote:
qprgentina wrote:I unashamedly love MOTD and I'm looking forward to watching the downloaded version tomorrow night with a cold one, I'm just pissed off that I now know that we didn't win, thanks to Scuberry.
Ha ha !! sorry about that,perhaps you should'nt look on mesageboards untill after you've viewed it !!!
You may be missing something here 'Berry.
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

qprgentina
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by qprgentina » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:00 pm

BiscuitRanger wrote:
scuberry wrote:
You may be missing something here 'Berry.
He hasn't got a scuberry.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

PaulReilly1973
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by PaulReilly1973 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:42 pm

DW wrote:
oh it was for 50 minutes we were picked off and they could press and shoot when they wanted. Had they had their shooting boots on we could have been buried by the 30 minute mark... last 40 or so it was better..
the belief that only 20 minutes was pants is a romantic biased one me thinks...